Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm a proud papa!


So, I'd like you all to meet Boston. He's my new puppy, and he's awesome. He's half Rhodesian Ridgeback, half Black Lab-Rottweiller mix. I'm almost positive he's the raddest puppy ever born, although I'm still waiting for a few votes to come in...
Anyway, so this is him. Now, don't let the picture mislead you; he doesn't ALWAYS lay like a frog... just most of the time. ;) So that's him. Say hi, be nice, and don't mind the razor sharp claws and military grade armor piercing teeth. I'm told that they'll dull down a bit after the first few years of action, so let's hear it for that! YA!
I'll post more pictures as he grows up.

2 comments:

The Murrishes said...

Thanks for telling me you had a blog. I had to find out using all kinds of backwards and highly illegal routes. You're officially linked to my blog now, so take that! Cute dog, by the way.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

He's ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE him!!!