Thursday, October 9, 2008

My new crush...


So, after you've been single for a certain amount of time... especially when you're already an old man... like I am... you start wondering if there is still anyone out there for you... and if she'd even be into you or not... which she probably won't... and it's a little sad... but then you meet someone, and she's stinkin cute... and funny... and a little goofy... with curly hair... which are both also stinkin cute attributes... and that's when you just KNOW, y'know? It just makes it a little rough when you only get to see her once a week... on Thursday nights... from 8-8:30pm... on NBC... Ladies and gentleman, I think I'm in love with Pam Beesley.
Edit; As per Holly's request, I've added a picture of her. Enjoy.

5 comments:

badjess said...

So... you gonna hire a contract killer to uh.."take care of" Jim?
Cuz don't bother.
I will just take him home with me.

Also the ink ran out in my last green pen. SADNESS!!

gpm4eva

Harn's said...

So you need to post a picture of your new crush, so I can see who you are talking about. You know I was so excited there for a second for you. I did get your text and thanks so much for remembering my B-Day! So have you found out anymore about coming out?

Harn's said...

Oh see now I know who you are talking about. She is pretty. Thanks for posting it!

Ali said...

K so even though I am married I have the biggest crush on Jim he is sweet, funny, and has his own look. OH The things I would do to be with him

The Brinkerhoff's said...

ok so I just found your blog and I love it. Your are seriously funny.