Sunday, September 28, 2008

GRADUATION!


So today, Boston graduated from puppy class, and in great style I might add. Not only did we actually show up to class, unlike half the class, but he actually showed that he knew how to do all the things he was supposed to have learned in class! ATTA BOY! Now I've just gotta get him to do that when he's outside of class and we'll be set! But for now, we'll take this as a small step to being a good dog! So far his most consistent trick is falling asleep on my lap while I'm driving my work truck... Well done, Boston. Well done.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Yep, it's really me.... Also, I just went to that shrink talk link you have and nearly died laughing. Thank you; that might be my new favorite.

Ali said...

kyle what the heck is up this is Ali Rogers and it has totally been forever I am glad you joined the blogging world.

The Murrishes said...

Good Boy! Don't forget, he is also quite proficient at the "Tuck & Slide" maneuver. :)

Harn's said...

What a cutie. He is so big already. We wish we would of put our puppy in school but just haven't done it, you are so good!

badjess said...

Congrats Boston! I have never had a graduation.. is it sad that I am a little jealous. Hahaha. I'll have to come by and see all your fancy tricks =)

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

Awwh Boston is a chunck of love! So cute!